Monday, May 19, 2008

Whore

Dear Diary,

The world is mostly populated (mostly) by free loading-under-the-poverty-line whores. Whores (whores) all of them whores (whores). What makes them whores? Well, my dear Diary, the fact they take money for sex! IT defines them!

Why do I care? Well, I don't want to ever see a pie chart that lists the world population as 25% white, 25% black, 25% whatever yellow skinner mother fuckers, and 25% whores. To fix this.... the chart will read like this.

50% whites, 50% black.

a second chart will read....

50% yellow skinner mother fuckers, 50% sentient property.

When I see sentient property, I am referring to the fact whores are objects. I wouldn't say property because you pay tax on property. The only tax you pay on whores is the Department of Health bill.

You don't have to pay the health dept. by the way. I cheated them out of some money.... three times.

Do you see where I am getting at, my dear Diary? Make sure next time you walk into a store, and you some scantly clad dressed whore come behind you... stop, close the door, and make her open it for you. For all she knows you will be her next customer.

Also, never visit the same whore twice. I heard they wear down with age. Once you think a whore is useless as a service providing object (like robots and jews!), make sure you kill the whore and dump her in a river (fish food). So, Diary, next time you go looking for a robot/object service.... look no further then your local home depot (yellow skinner mother fucker whores!)!!!!11!!!

Love, now and forever
Jeffy Jeff!