Tuesday, March 25, 2008

FEH FEH

Dear Diary

I have been away for some time, and for that I am sorry. You will be glad to hear I have a new job, my loving diary. Well, I had it since mid January, but it is new information to you. I work for a company called Hemlock Semiconducter! They pay me money!!!!!1!!1!!! It's a good job with good pay and some benefits.

Diary, I am still in a relationship with Cari, so no sex for you.

Well.... maybe a little. I love you too diary!

Well, Diary, my main topic for discussion today is a heated debate in the news... "Is exposing one self to kids at Chuck E' Cheese bad."

Now, I know what you're thinking, Diary, of course it isn't! How can it be? But I assure you, the cops told me it is. It is a very bad thing to do. Apparently cops will even go as far as arresting you (or beating you if you are Black or Mexican) for doing this act. Now, I didn't believe it at first, so I continued doing it until I was caught again at a place called "Genjie's Japanese Steakhouse." Diary, I just couldn't help it! I was watching this cook guy flip all this food onto this giant skillet and I couldn't keep myself calm. I felt the only way to express my enjoyment of the show was to expose myself to the 8 year old's birthday party across the room.

By the way, Diary.... I need you to bail me from jail.

well, Diary it is time for me to go!

Love, now and forever
Jeffy Jeff